Nexus NI offer counselling and support to survivors of sexual abuse, victims of sexual violence including those who have experienced rape and sexual assault. We have 30 years experience in providing a professional counselling service helping people to survive sexual violence. Counselling is available for anyone aged 16 and over. We offer counselling in 25 centres across Northern Ireland including Belfast, Derry/Londonderry, Portadown and Enniskillen.
- Belfast 028 9032 6803
- L’derry 028 7126 0566
- Portadown 028 3835 0588
- Enniskillen 028 6632 0046
Are you worried about contacting Nexus? Please watch this video.
Our normal opening hours are
- Monday & Thursday 8.30am-5pm
- Tuesday & Wednesday 8.30am-8pm
- Friday 9am-4pm
Not all our offices open at these times so please check the contact/location tab for full details.
If you require urgent help outside of our opening hours please contact the following organisations who operate 24/7.
- The Rowan (Sexual Assault Referral Centre for Northern Ireland) 0800 389 4424 (for all ages who have been sexually abused, assaulted or raped)
- Lifeline Suicide Prevention 24/7 0808 808 8000
- The Samaritans 0845 790 9090
- Childline 0800 1111
24 Hour Domestic & Sexual Violence Helpline 0808 802 1414
NSPCC Helpline 0808 800 5000 /firstname.lastname@example.org/text 88858
- To donate to Nexus NI click on the link below, for every £1 you donate £14.50 of social return is created:- saving lives, reducing the cost of medication, helping people engage with their community again. Please help us, thanks.
- Donate by text: text NEXU30 £5.00 to 70070